- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can Bush’s black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1.5 packets gluten free taco seasoning
- 1 can mild Rotel tomatoes and chilies
- 8 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 12 ounces chicken bone broth
- 1/2 cup diced onion
Slow Cooker Directions:
- Place chicken, broth, taco seasoning, Rotel tomatoes, and black beans in slow cooker and set to high for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, shred chicken with two forks and add cream cheese and cheddar.
- Cook on low for 30 minutes and serve!
- Saute chicken and onion in deep skillet with spray oil of your choice.
- Shred chicken with two forks.
- Add bone broth and taco seasoning and stir to combine.
- Add Rotel and black beans and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese and cheddar and let simmer for 15-30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips, sour cream, and diced jalapeños!
Serves 4. Macros per 1 serving: Calories 394, Carbs 8.4g, Fat 21.6g, Protein 39.5g, Fiber 0.9g