Easy Alfredo Sauce
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Add butter to saucepan and melt over medium heat
- Add garlic to sauce pan and cook in butter for one minute, stirring constantly
- Pour in heavy cream and continue stirring until it begins to thicken
- Add parmesan, salt, and pepper and stir until cheese is melted and sauce become thick
- Stir in lemon juice and cook for one additional minute
- Serve with your favortie pasta!
Makes 4 servings Macros: Calories: 531, Carbs 0g, Fat 59.8g, Protein 8.1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!